Moab to Park City UTBDR Adventure
This is a 7-day, all inclusive guided tour of the Utah BDR limited to 6 participants. October 7 – 13, 2017
* Day 1: Mexican Hat to Monticello
* Day 2: Monticello to Moab
* Day 3: Moab to Moab
* Day 4: Moab to Green River
* Day 5: Green River to Daniels Summit
* Day 6: Daniels Summit to Park City
* Day 7: Park City to Salt Lake City (depart)
- What’s Included
* 6 nights accommodations (double occupancy)
* 6 dinners
* All breakfasts
* All lunches
* Basic Refresher Riding tips from qualified coaches* Dual Sport School apparel gift
* Butler Map
- Does not include ADV Skill course, but arrangements can be made to take a skills class prior to the tour.
Do I need camping gear?
This is an all-inclusive tour that includes lodging and meals. You will not need camping or cooking gear. However, if you prefer to camp, arrangements can be made and camping is available.
Will instruction be available?
Some basic instruction will be offered the morning of day one, where we will briefly discuss posture, body position, and other important basics. If you lack intermediate ADV skills, arrangements can be made for group or private lessons one or two days before the scheduled tour.
Should I rent a bike or bring my own?
This tour is for those who have their own dual sport bikes. If you own a large bore touring bike such as the BMW R1200GS, and you have not ridden it off road over rough, rocky, steep, sandy terrain, you may benefit from a riding a lighter weight rental where the weight and performance will not be so overwhelming – so renting might be considered.
What’s Not Included
* Transportation to and from Moab, Utah
* Airport transfers to and from the event (we can arrange transfers for you)
* Rental motorcycle (rentals are available)
* Motorcycle fuel
* Alcoholic beverages
* Medical evacuation insurance
* Staff tips
* Any inclusions not specifically mentioned
Cost of the tour – $2,849 USD
Single Occupancy Supplement $499 USD
* Tour starts in Mexican Hat, UT and ends in Park City, UT.
* 7 days, 850 miles
* Roads are almost entirely unpaved and demand a dual-purpose, off-road motorcycle equipped with proper tires.
This is an intermediate level- Off-Road Adventure Motorcycle Tour. This tour is limited to 6 participants.
This tour is geared for those who already possess the intermediate level fundamentals and basics required to ride in a variety of off-road conditions.
The terrain on this tour demands a dual-purpose, off-road motorcycle equipped with proper tires. You must already know how to ride and have had substantial pavement riding experience and off-road riding experience or an intermediate level off-road adventure training course. Motorcycle endorsement is required to rent a motorcycle.
* October 2017 UTBDR Tour will be hosted by Dual Sport School ADV Trainer and Off-Road Riding Coach, Fran Tully.
Call or send an e-mail with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org